HELP!
i ate two dumpling now and i feel so bloated!
my mum's telling me bout how nice those dumplings were and when i came out from the bathroom, she passed me one meat dumpling and one red bean one.
after eating uh, wa seh! my stomach feels like it's bigger than my boobies. and i cannot sit properly. feels like i'm pregnant.
so im going to drink O-LONG tea now, hopefully can lao some sai before i head for paulin's house.
and whoever out there who's good with the normal distribution thing, please teach me!
cause i didnt attend lecture today and the first lecture on this topic. now i'm as lost as the show LOST.
june holiday i'm suppose to CHIONG for As. but judging from what happened for the past two days, more to like chiong food and bed.
yesterday i went to the chinese drama thing in school. HEH! himbo teng and me watched the show through some cheapo means. but aiyah, dont want say out la. later damn paiseh one.
after that,cousin so nice, jio-ed me out for supper. (with his group of ah-beng friends)
and wo-de-tian! when i got home, it's a;ready three plus in the morning, waited for hair to dry till 4plus. so cannot go to school in the end. i rolled to and fro the bed for ard an hour before going to brush teeth. but, ehh! i went to my AH-MA house. she's so nice. i like those ah-ma and ah-gong, cause i can cock to them like nobody's business. HAHAHA.
i've been only awake for 4h since the moment i woke up, other than that i'm sleeping. sleep till my fav pillow. ah-fat, going to look like ah-thin soon. ):
okay enough.
i'm going to pau pau house.
not to make pau of course, i'm a big pau myself.
world cup coming!
9more days!
hopefully i'll do some work later. or else i'll feel guilty.
:D
3doorsdown-herewithoutyou
A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, there's only you and me.
The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me.
Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me
woo! i like this song so much! especially the starting part!
the acoustic guitar tune is like so nice.
HOHOHO!
if a guy play this to me, i'll go wala-wala-
hmmm. maybe that's why cal says he want to go and cut his guitar string later. HAHAHA
