quite a lot of things happened during the past week.
to start off.
HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO JASON AND ALEX TENG E ZHOU!
im left with a week plus.
and i can really say i feel im not prepared.
this sort of feeling is really shitty.
also, lots of redundant problem seems to find its way to me.
kind of depressed for the past few days.
hmm. maybe not to the extent of depressed lah. just a little emo here and there. this is not the time of the month, wonder if it's the usual hormones playing trick on me again.
the future seem so bleak.
i just go round and round in circles.
dont know where am i heading.
irony.
sometimes i hope someone can understand what everything's all about.
but at times i rather they dont.
cause i i dont want them to understand as well.
also, i'm used to that sort of treatment i suppose.
though i admit i'm really kind of immune to it, but afterall i'm a human.
naturally you'll feel sad or maybe a little affected by it.
running in circles.
i really mean it when i say that.
beat about the bush, brought to the same point and you've to make yourself out of the maze.
nevermind what sort of treatment i meant here.
bet no one understand what's everything about also.
just let me pen down my random thoughts for now.
you know, you possess the power to break or make me now.
maybe in life, there're certain things that you cant possibly laugh it off like what you told me to.
Cause I want you,
And I feel you,
Crawling underneath my skin
Like a hunger,
Like a burning,
To find a place I've never been
Now I'm broken,
And I'm faded,
I'm half the man I thought I would be:
But you can have what's left of me
-paranoid
-phobia
