blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









02 April 2007 | 8:44 PM

it's just so different now, different frequency, different thoughts, etc.
i no longer experience the excitment i used to have while waiting for sms ; those frequent peeps at the phone to see if his name appears etc. and i supposed this is good. dont have to feel emo over sms. come to think of it, that's so zzz!

=)

i slept the whole day and it's high time for me to report back to work tomorrow.
booray. )':
jerry's passing out parade from police academy tomorrow. but i cant go. sian! cant see guys in uniform. HAHAHA. i have uniform fetish. =X






If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel




chasing cars ; it's addictive.