blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!








please

05 October 2007 | 3:24 PM

i really wish, hope and pray that something good will come out of everything.

anyway, the weather feels so hot uh. i think i became a little tanned after yesterday. BAH LA BAH BAH BAH~ i'm loving it.

what are dreams and where they come from?


A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame
i think this part is so sweet. sigh. if only someone can sing this to me. HAHAHA
gotta get ready for tuition.

/edit : the kid cancelled his tuition.
PENG~