knowing it's impossible, i wont read too much into it.
i think i suffer from some inferiority-disease.
i think i need some bedtime story or lullaby to send me to sleep. yes. i want plain white t's hey there delilah. hah.
A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame
my brain's not even functioning like a Pentium one computer now. more like windows 3.1. the sort where you have to type things like,
i bet if jay were to strip naked in front of me, i wont even take a second glance. prolly ask him to get dressed and go off.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.
dream on!
im going to NUA IN BED already.
(dont think dirty)
