blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!








EMO

08 November 2007 | 4:22 AM

On a night like this when half the world is asleep, I sat in front of the com, playing solitaire, with red jumpsuit’s guardian angel playing in itunes.

I aint quite sure if im paying attention to the game. Just round after round of solitaire. Completing the game, starting a new game, it’s a cycle that repeats itself. I thought of the things that happened or could have happened. It feels like im watching this short video clip of my own which plays on without sound. Occasional flashback that brought you to another scene. Im not too sure if i enjoy this short clip.

I thought of the people that I had let down, hurt and disappoint.

I thought of those who’s going to stay and those who’s going to go.

I’ve phobia of those thoughts. I recall how hard I tried to push it away when I sense it charging towards me. Sometimes you got too sick of things as it is that you don’t even wish to do anything to it.
im never good with analogy, I’ll just give a shoot at this. It’s like when you place this pile of cement mixture on the ground and no one bothers much about it. None bothers to remove it, before long, it hardens and became out of place. Blocking the way and stuff. But maybe people are too occupied with what they’re doing; they didn’t pay much attention to the ground, let alone the pile of useless cement on the ground. Or maybe, it isn’t even as significant as to obstruct the way. So, it will stay there till the next time when new cement gotta be lay out for new project or what. Okay, this sucks. I know it’s a lousy one. But just make do with it okay.


Strangers are people you’ve yet to meet – The Five people You Meet in Heaven

What about,
Strangers who know each other?

Lately I’ve been thinking about this. In sociology, we learnt about validity. You can apply that in our everyday life and thoughts. How certain things we know or used to know may no longer be valid since it’s based on the past. Technology changes, climate changes, so do people. We’ve all grown up over the years – in one way or another. Maybe that’s how everything came about. Hmm. What am I saying? Hah. It saddens me a lot. But I guess I’ve gotten used to things as it is – maybe. On some days i just got the urge to say ‘thank you’ but I don’t have the chance to bring it across to you. Actually it applies to everyone la. HA. Wanted to say thanks but because HOU LIAN PI, so yah.

/edit

On a morning like this, when I thought I feel a little down, this call from almost drown me. A mere few minutes talk, but it means so much to me. My SECRET STALKER! Hah. Singing Hey There Delilah over the phone.

Though he thought the song is kind of gay, he still mange to complete 1/7 of it. HAHA. The last part was hilarious. ‘Delilah became Delibra’ HAAA. Thanks for being my friend, my wonderwall though I was never there for you (because you don’t look like you need me). HAAA. I aint roxybabe yea? Im glad that what could have happened then did not happen and that’s the reason why we can be what we are today. It’s surprising to hear a player calling someone a player and even more amusing to hear him saying he wants to settle down. ‘Being alone makes you think a lot’. HAA. Suddenly everyone around us start to have talk-s of settling down.

But SHIT! I think I will be left on the shelf. I’d better go sign up with some matchmaking agency or what.

‘What happened to your self-proclaim ae86 (that was three years ago)?’
‘Became yellow and dad decides to pass it to someone who can make it white again’


I thought that’s really COCK! hmm. a little sad about it actually. I thought I’ll have a chance to sit in it again.

And, this piece of steak is deciding whether to head back here to watch jaychou’s concert, after which head back to complete his final year paper. Isn’t it insane?! Guess he don’t have a chance to anyway, since the tickets are sold out. Maybe he can get the group of guys to bring him live telecast or what.

He’s back.
Three years past like that. ):
Chong pang Mee Hoon Kuay like me gotta give it a miss and download it when the dvd comes out.

Then, I told him about the HOMEPAGE thing. I heard my favourite line ‘if I have a gun, I’ll make sure I’ll shoot you down’ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Say bye to homepage and start building wall.

HAHA


-dinner and mosquitoesbites in study corner. economics essay. east coast in white car. milo dinosaur. egg prata. drums. phone calls. victoria secret. boxers. hamburger. lime sherbet. hey there delilah. reality check. bygone times. history. CHECK!