HAPPY CNY one and all!
i know this is quite belated. but HEY! cny is fifteen days okay! so it is still chinese new year now.
on chu xi i went for some 'tanning' at yck tennis court. woo! i became tanner by 1percent (i think)
after that was spring cleaning round 2!

so this is the very-messy shelf that's abandon for a long time.


and see what i've found! HAHAHA the long forgotten jay-chou autographed album and pictorial book. NOSTALGIC SIA!

and yah. you are not seeing things. this is the autographed album of vanness wu from f4. HAHAHAH. so now you know, actually last time sq was alittle mad over f4 (vanness wu only).
HAHAHAHAHA.
other than this, i didnt attend any other autograph session before. HAHAHA.
but if edison is here to promo the SNIPER. i'll be there to see (maybe)


i remember better days when i cuddle with you in bed. sniff you throughout the night. i will miss hugging you in bed. and how you always lay on top of me.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit -it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
you've served me well for the past dontknowhowmanyyears.
but because the people in this family object to us-being-together.
so they came up with excuses of you, being very smelly. NONSENSE right? anyway. you'll be in my heart. p.s. i love you.
HAHAHAHAHAH. DRAMA MA MA. but im really sad you know.
new bedsheet for the new year!

i ripped the following from my brother's camera. COCK you know. take pictures should take nearer and clearer one. take so far away i cant see anything.

this is jaychou rehersing in berms.



this is the crazy crowd there.
SIAN! i wonder if i can really go to Msia with him.
cny = steamboat time.
i ate steamboat everyday. and we lao yu sheng also!


before and after. HA! may i strike 4d this wed. i've given up hope on 6753. i will concentrate on the numbers in mrblue. )))))))): dont know when we'll meet again. )))))):
i think i'll ask Alex if he wants to have a joint venture in 4d with me this wed since im meeting him + he is forever lucky. HAAAAAAAAA :)


mervin! and my very cheeky cousin pinching his cheeks. HAHAHA
incest is the IN THING now.
my dearest is graduating from poly in a few months time. WOW! time flies uh!

i went to denise/seet ee's place on chu san.
what Benjamin says is still stucked in my head. HAHAHAH! i think i wont go clubbing for the next 10years.
what's chinese newyear without gambling right?
BUT! i lost 30plus in mahjong this year. so depressed SIA!
why is my fist still so tight?
donation please.
i hope Singapore pools reward me well this wed.
HAHAHAHA
