i got carried away thinking of the good. so much so that i forgot the bad.
i thought I think of this everyday?
prolly the only difference is the fact that everything ended with a slap back to reality.
highly effective people have the ability of striking a balance between what the head thinks and the heart wants. highly ineffective people like me can only listen to one ; either the heart or the mind. i took advice from the mind few years ago and i landed in where i am today.
because, i forgot the power, callings of the heart have.
you may not know what I'm talking about today, or most of the days.
maybe one day, when you found it.
you'll understand what I'm talking about all these while and really enjoy everything like what i used to.
the heart says i want. the mind stood at one corner.
I'm in the mood for jay today.
i had the luxury of having a 12h sleep last night.
maybe to compensate yesterday?
few hours of sleep followed by work and tuition to end the day.
hmmm.
don't you think the lyrics of Xing Qing is beautifully written?
i'll make you my theme song when i fall in love again.
