blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!








25 things about me.

12 February 2009 | 4:28 PM

sarah mclachlan // angels



Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you! And for you to have fun too! ( I think this paragraph is written by berthaong)




1.Ntu used to be my dream school. maybe the hostels there plays a part. So, I was really quite-sad when I screwed up my As.


2. Been a lfc fan since P3. Jamie redknapp used to be my fav player back then because I like his ruggard look and thought he’s really good looking. And I think Im quite sick. Everytime man utd lost in a match, I will be secretly openly happy.


3. I like people who has a little bit of ahbeng-ness in them. Maybe because I cannot really stand mummyboys/people who don’t have ideas of their own. IMO, I think people with a little ahbengness in them are more decisive, seen a lot more and have more to share.


4. I prefer listening than talking. And so, I think im secretly impressed with intellectual people.


5. I think the family can’t keep fishes/anything inside an aquarium as pet. The last time we did, the whole family got dengue fever and was admitted to hospital.


6. my bank account never go beyond 4 digits (before the decimal pt) for the past 8 years. Used to fluactuate between $100-$150 in sec sch + jc days. But it’s getting better! $150-$200 these days.


7. the first feature I notice on a person’s face is their eyes. very attracted to big round eyes and thick eyebrows (eg, R ). so if you need a favour from me (eg, help you iron clothes), I will probably agree when you keep blinking ur attractive eyes. HAAAA! I feel stupid/shallow saying this.


8. I cannot sleep without a pillow on top of me.


9. I’m a boring person. a perfect date would be a long walk together / nua at their place or watch shows / bake or cook something together.


10. my dream guy don’t exist on Earth. Because it’s somewhat impossible to find a humorous and intellectual ahbeng, who likes to bake/cook or have long walks with me. :'(


11. very pan-tang. Don’t walk under bamboo sticks with underwear on it.


12. don’t wear B at home. ( I believe the same goes for 80% of the females, the other 20% do so before bed)


13. if I ever apply to be a maid. Im quite sure I will get it at first try because I have 11 years of ironing experience and many years of washing-experience. (the only thing about myself that im proud of) :))))


14. don’t say this often, but I really love my girlfriends a lot. Seriously thanks for all the small things.


15. cannot concentrate in the afternoon and so, I daydream in lectures/class throughout school-life.


16. I have a little bit of inferiority complex. (im serious about this)


17. I love to take pictures of sky/buildings.


18. indecisive to the extreme. And so, I need someone who’s decisive / has a bit of male ego. If not we will end up wasting the day away by saying ‘anything/whatever’. Hmm. Actually I think im more to the kind who likes to be below than on top. HAAA. As in, not the dominant but submissive kind? HAAA yah. I know this sounds a little unbelievable.


19. very grumpy and slow when im tired. So, I wont meet people when im tired cause I will be lost in my own world.


20. I don’t spend money on clothes. More to bills, drinks, gadgets and maybe transportation? Hmm. To start off with, I don’t have much to spend anyway :'(


21. very sentimental? Always have the problem of letting go. Remember I was down for quite-long when my mum threw away the pillow (with a very nice smell) I was carrying since I was a baby. Now, she threatens to throw away the blanket which has been with me for the past 10years.


22. very attracted to fat baby BOY. Always have the thought of pinching their cheeks or bite their humongous thighs when I see them. I think this is hereditary. Last time my brother used to do that to me (I think)



23. if I’m ever attached (don’t see this happening in the next five years :’(((((((((((((( ), I would want to shave him. HAAA. I mean shave his beard for him and not other areas. HAAHAAHAA. Actually this is something I want to do since many many years ago but didnt have the chance to. :(


24. my favorite pastime is to roll around the bed and so, I will usually roll around for 5mins before I get up. Okay. I know what’s on your mind now. You picture a pig rolling in mud right. HAA


25. have a softspot for younger people. Will usually give in to them quite-often. That’s why you see me so buddybuddy with alexteng. HAHAAH!





okay. jeremy it's your turn now. 
cause i reckon yq will never do this. if he ever did it, i will get sth for you from Singapura Bakery. HAA. then you will know what Singapura BAKERY sells. 
HAAAHAAHAA