blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









30 April 2009 | 5:15 AM

Oh nooooo. It's O'shea to the rescue.

Ytd im awake for less than 5hours. i suspect the auntie put sleeping pill into my porridge. Maybe her daughter is in the same course as me. So she drugged my food so that her daughter can fare better. i shall drug the water of thatdrinkstall later. So, the whole school will spent the next few weeks sleeping, except me. Zzzzzzzzz. Then i will create a video, how to get A in sim. Hahahaha! Zzzz so lame.

I want to make pancake. I want to make pancake. I want to make pancake.
But there's no one home to try my pancake. Sian 7/8.

Meeting micho and her friend later. she's going to teach me accounting. The three coursemates said it's impossible for me to make it since im a week away from the paper. They spent one and half months on it and barely make it through. If i made it, they T**.
hahahahaha! like what i told pau, im going to prepare 3 knives for them.