blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









06 May 2009 | 3:40 AM

half time 2-0 already. two goals within 15mins. Another shock. Zzzzzz.

Sometimes im really amazed by the things jer said/replied. Hahaha! He will go like 'OH NOOO.....! (very loudly over the phone) you wait ah'

After 3Osec, he's back and when you asked what happened, 'ohh. it's raining. I dashed all the way out to the balcony to keep the bedsheet' HAHAHAHAHA! I thought what happened SIA.. Cus he is washing the fish tank. I thought he accidentally killed his fish or sth(thats why oh no till so loud). Zzzzz. Hahahaha!
And jer.... Okay lah. I will try not to be that leopard. Be that lion.....
....
After my exams.
Okay. Must try to study alr. (serious) cannot blog for the next five hours. Second half starts. woah! my H baby must be very happy that man u is up by 2. Im turning gay.