blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









15 May 2010 | 9:19 PM

Just came back from a jog.
And it seriously feels good to have sweat dripping and tee soaked.

To say the truth, I've been feeling really low these days. Chances of me, taking one more year to grad is relatively high. Some might say nothing is finalize till results are out. But, I sat for the paper and I more or less know where I stand.

but since the papers are over, I shouldn't think that much ya? got mum to quit her job. I must be crazy if I allow her to stay in such places. I wonder what's on these people's mind. everyone is out working just to make ends meet, why must they make life difficult for one another. Hoping the siblings can do well this month and chip in since there's nothing I can do at the moment.

Suppose meet up-s have to be on hold till a later date. At least when I settle down and all. Don't always offer to give me a treat. Not that I 'si ai mian zi'.
Just that I don't really like it and it's really not easy to make/earn money. Should spend it on other stuff rather than treating people. :)
Nonetheless, I seriously appreciate it.. Really :)

I miss swimming with dorcas. But I think she's in another side of the world now. HahaHa..

Also, I thought of what I've always wanted to do.
That is to jog to sembawang to say hello to gek eng and then jog home. eh gekeng! Still remember anot?! Sorry andrea and stephy, can't jog to your place, if I managed to, you can see my face in the newspaper the next day.


'gei kiang girl died of dehydration while jogging to say hello to friends'

Xxx