blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!








Sighhh

01 June 2010 | 11:32 PM

Hello!
I'm back in spore. previously i brought my phone along and the autoroam charges almost killed me.. So this time round, I left my phone at home cus even the churchmouse is richer than me now. Got back home and saw the numerous missed call and sms asking me if I huat.

Huat money don't have, more like huat hock (发福).
so angry you know! I was away and phone not with me.. can't ask ah lan to buy for me.. Who knows....strike! Really is abc kiamcaichaloti!!!!
If you don't know what happened, pls refer to singapore pools website, draw date is last sat. this is a test of how well u know me.. If u can spot the number, means u know me quite well. grrrrrrrr!!!
http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/lottery/4d_result.html


Anyway, the trip is good!
It's quite relaxing to wake up to the smell of sea and sight of sun rise. (though many complained about the fishy smell). Hahaha! Actually the ultimate goody good is.... The trip is foc! Hahahahahaha!!! Cheapo qi loves cheapo things!
over there, ppl don't need to have a license to ride a bike. You see lots of things on their bike. Fresh coconut, drinks, keropok, bananas, etc. And the amazing thing is, they are still able to balance it and ride on wooden planks.

Okay. Hoh shag.
Talk to you again.