blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!








F for....food

24 July 2010 | 12:29 AM

i had ayam penyat with bert in lucky before she head back to aussie. the chicken abit dry, but...nice!!! The chilli is.........really gao lat! I ate abit only and my tongue is numb. My lips feel like it's burning and my stomach feels...hoh weird.

The ultimate of the ultimate is its avocado juice!!! Even nicer than the one in adam road. Can you believe it??????!!! 值得排队! They added in some coconut caramel. Nom nom nom!

I love avocado juice alot alot alot. J says the one in bedok is really nice. Maybe i shall pop by tmr morning and see if i can meet M along the way. ooooooooh.
where'd you go. I miss you so! *sings*

And... You know what?!!!
Okay nvm. Tell u next time. In case there's underaged ppl reading this.


Hiak hiak hiak *tiko laughter*