blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









27 February 2011 | 9:26 PM

It's Sunday again! Sunday = tuition day = emo day bcus monday is coming :(


Anyway, I did my nails ytd. It's dark green and my tutee commented that it looks devil-ish. Broke my delicate heart into a thousand pieces. Ha ha ha!

And tutee kid A ( the smartie from India) killed my brain cells again by asking me some chim science questions. As usual, I tried very hard to smoke my way through. And you know what??? He got full marks for his past 3 geography test. Yes! FULL MARKS. I think he might just be the next a star scholar or sth.

Alright that's all folks. I wanted to say some stuff. But I guess it's too explicit for the eyes. Ha ha ha!


Byebyebye *sings*

Dead hungry. Will be good if you can date me out for mac breakfast at 4am. I don't mind cabbing down. Hiak x3