blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!








A ride down memory lane

15 February 2011 | 2:25 PM


Feeling a tad guilty cus I took mc today! Not that I'm sick but because I went to some lup sup bar at cuppage plaza after work and after tt we went to neverland. Reckon if I were to head to work, I might settle the wrong trades and do wrong things.

Anyway I need to collect my cert. It has been x months and if I don't make the trip down asap, they might impose some ridiculous fine.

So now I'm on 132 and it's slow like insertwordhere. Told myself not to spend a single cent on cab for the rest of the week. And I thought of my highschoolromance. Not in a lovey dovey manner but well.... To think of it, it's amazing how much happiness a simple $2 drink could bring me back then. As we got older, things/ rs became more complicated and ohsimplethingswherehaveyougone? If only friendship, relationship and whatever ship can be formed/created without an agenda/motive.

Damn I miss my teenage years. Not that I was happier back then, I rmb being quite a problematic one actually. But things were simpler. I guess.

Alright that's all folk. Think I'm reaching and I saw an r8 drove past.
Wth! Other than swee, I dunno what other words can fit in.

I wanna stay here some day.
Okaypeace!

Xoxo