Last night was another night at some Thai bar. Lup sup place made me feel that some guys are really gross. Shan't go into details. But I finally understand what they mean when they said real bars are those in orchard towers and golden mile. Seriously I wonder what was I doing there yesterday. Not that I'm bi or what. Don't see what's so nice about seeing girls in g string. Will prolly be a cause for worry if I enjoy it right?? Zzzzz
But before that we went to some chillout plc in seah street. Not bad! Can just sit around and tcss.
Anyhooo. I slept for an hour plus, dashed out of the house, only to realise I forgot my keys and phone
:"(
I don't know what else to write.
Sometimes I wished I can start life/things afresh. Not that it has gone stale now. Just that .......hmmm i don't know. I think the problem lies with me.
G9
