1) Jewel box at mt faber is awesome.
2) I can't wait for fast and furious 5! My last movie was last year I think. Gotta watch it with someone special/alone. Hehehehehehehehehehehe
3) hmmmm.. I stayed out of alcohol for > a week. :)
4) but i spent 50bucks on mask ytd cus sass having some sale.
5) I added another dkny apple to my collection.
6) I feel like getting the balgarvi scent since govt gave me 800 and I thought o should pamper myself (more). Hahaha
7) weird to remember (some) people by their scent. I smell tommy hilfiger cologne and I thought of T. Well, maybe plus the cigarette smell on him. Hahaha
8)and it's funny how issey miyake ans dkny apple reminds them of me. Hahahahaha! Its a weird world afterall.
9)how time flies. Exactly a year ago, I was panicking like mad because exams are a week away. Will never forget the numerous uplorry thoughts in me during that period of time.
10) I'm going for tuition now, then rally in the evening.
<3
10things about me. - for now
