blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









15 May 2011 | 2:26 PM

Colleague C : that day you got home already got merlion anot.

Me : no. Still can wash up and put face mask. You?

Colleague C : didn't merlion also. But I woke up totally naked. My maid walked passed but didn't even bother to close my door.think she got used to it


Ha ha ha ha ha!!
Epic. Made me laugh - for quite a while.

Hahaha!!! Anyway, Thor is nice. Fast and furious even better. Seriously the best out of all 5. There's story plot + action. Awesome or what?!

It's a fat fat week. I gym-ed but... It's kind of pointless because of i went on a beer feast + food feast.

And now, I'm off to some mother day buffet with uncles and aunties.


:(
Going twice next week. Else 100bucks!