I was a little tempted to drink today. Cus while watching fast five, I saw them drinking some chilled beer which looks like some form if mini orgasm to me.
But nvm I think I should do sth abt my bulging stomach. It protrudes more than my boobies. So sad :(
I thought of heading to the beach in the late noon. Now I look fair and sickly, will be good to get some sunlight. But the journey turns me off. Then just when I was thinking of where to go, my slipper pisses me off with that quack quack quack sound. So I decide to go shopping.
Well the rest is history. Could have opened a bottle of johnny walker. But to think of it, it's more worth it. At least I get to see physical stuff rather than liquid waste.
Well.
I'm stucked again.
I'd better stay home tonight.
Xxx
