blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









24 May 2011 | 10:46 PM

Sometimes I really get so pissed and frustrated. Just when I thought it's quite a good day today since I'm able to leave at 6, things like this happened.

It feels like everyone (except mum) in the household depends on me to lay food on the table. I'm not feeling sour over anything, but at times you really feel pissed about it. I mean, I have just started working and all. And it's not like I'm earning a five figure amount or something. That's partly why I drink alot these days and I don't save a single cent. You just dont see the point cause when you save, somehow the money will go elsewhere or whatever you put it. Yes
I have a choice, I could have reject. But I'm a sucker when it comes to rejection, what's more, we have the same blood flowing in us.

I think I have became a horrible person as I grew up. I used to be able to take things easily (or maybe not as bad as now) in the past. I need a breather. And so, I am going to D house to stay for the night.

ByeBye