blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









30 May 2011 | 9:40 PM

Yours sincerely is really Jin emo now.
All cause my colleague dont want to talk to me!! Thanks to champion league.

It all started when one fine day we were talking about soccer and he casually said he wanted to come to my plc to watch. Thinking he must be joking, I said okay!
Then he asked me again last week. I was kind of shocked and told him cannot because it's in my bro room and as you know I argued with him that day. Also, it's so weird to bring a random guy home. My bro will prolly be home and he might think I'm up to some mischief.

Then on Friday we went out for dinner and G called and ask me to go butter/never'land. He wanted to come along but at that pt of time I wasn't sure if I'm going. Anyway I cab home and on the cab, he told me he's disappointed with me etc, which, at that point of time I still thought he is joking. (we talk cock 80percent of the time) then, I told him his comments hurts because it's coming from him (we always use this phrase on each other - in a jokely manner)


And that's when hell broke lose.
For the whole of today, he refuses to talk to me, didn't go lunch with us and when I called him to apologise, he told me he's busy.

I'm so damn sad you know!
It's hard to find a nice colleague and I lost him - just like that.

Oh fug.
Tell me this is not happening.

And thru out the gym workout, I start to feel so guilty about this. So much so that I think I might suffocate from it. Then, I text him and fwah... Didn't reply also.

As you know guilty-ness is prolly one of my greatest weaknesses. So, I really feel so bad now. Vexed as well! I want to go for a drink, but that will also mean my 5km will go down the drain.


Somebody please help me!!!!
:(