Damn! I think I'm having some kind of quarter life crisis here.
But good thing I didn't go tonight. Else I think my liver might burst. I couldn't sleep on fri. So I drank martell and ribena to fall asleep. Then ytd night we had x rounds of johnnie walker. Thanks to My childhood friend for providing the place + drinks. Such a big difference in terms of price. It's close to 300 in dfs, but I rmb we used to open a bottle in some pub and it cost us 500plus, excluding mixer.
Anyway, blue label is really smooth. Worth the money i'd say. Chivas and vodka is quite a waste of stomach space.
Sometimes I wonder what the hell am I thinking. I can be so wishy washy about getting a lv speedy or a simple chain from citigem. But when it comes to alcohol, It's not much of an internal struggle to me. I'm getting weird these days. Hopefully I won't drink again, at least till wed before I set off for KL.
And. I love the chain from citigem. 238. Should I?
I think I shall stay away from alcohol for a mth after I'm back. If I manage to do it, that shall be my reward.
Love.
