blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









15 June 2011 | 8:11 AM

What the cock. I'm on the company bus to work and I spotted a promising young man driving a BMW 7 series. Then, at the traffic light, I saw him meddling with his blackberry. So cool + insert word here.

After which, he ......


Stick his pinkie into his nose and dig for gold. Gross max. And it's not once but a number of times. Peng San-ed.

Made me so emo!
I wanted to say emo nemo. But since my size is no where near nemo, I shall say I'm so emo sumo!!

Maybe I should treat myself to some nice mac breakfast. Yes I think I should. Bet I will be alot happier after that.



Xxx ( D used to say xxx looks like some porn heading)

ZZzzz