blogger counter
HELLO THERE.





it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along




TAG!









03 July 2011 | 10:25 PM

In life, we can't have the best of both world.

This applies to not only you, me as well.

算了!

Don't know if it's a coincidence or what, but it feels like what the fortune teller said is right afterall ; at least in this aspect.


Anyhoooooooo.
I thought of trying sales before I head to NIE. It's a fact that i have a passion for teaching, but I thought of trying something which I felt I could/might be good in before deciding what I really want for a career.

And when I told C that I feel like trying for NIE. He said discouraging things like,

'dont end up in the headlines. '

Think dirty.

WTH!


Also, I think it's highly unattainable to stay away from alcohol for 30days. Cause I'll be flying off to half-a-sin-city soon.

Gonna conquer the red wine and whiskey there. Wheeeeeeeee!