Xmas eve is here. It feels like every Xmas is a torture. Somewhat like a curse. Everywhere is crowded but my heart is lonely. I hate to swallow this sadness and move along. I know I can be better than this on normal days. But maybe it's the festive season. I thought it's the season to be jolly, everyone should be dolly but it turns out to be the season thats folly.
I hate to be wimpy, irritating and grumpy to people/person who matters. But maybe all that I have wanted is just to say my piece and what I truly feel.
Asked myself for the n-th time, what had I done? It sucks to be stucked with a question Mark. But maybe the reason/truth doesn't really matter.
Sorrow drips into the heart through a pinhole.
What a depressing note to end the year.
2012 will be blast.
It will definitely be.
