so I was at Holland Village just now.
dinner/ice cream date minus the drinks.
well, maybe im really getting old. physically and mentally.
no longer finds it nice to drink till you get high and all dizzy.
I would prefer a little ice cold beer or wine plus the endless talk about everything under the sun..
pretty weird to say this now, but yes, I start to feel lonely at times.
or maybe, empty.
Life is like that, ever-changing. the pace is fast but emotionally, I feel that im at a stand-still.
I really don't know what I want now.
in the past, I will prolly feel that it feels quite good to have someone there to say good morning to you everyday and ask how's work like in the evening. but now.........hai. I don't know. the fact that I find it irritating at times made me feel so wxyz about it.
I just want to spend time with people that I know or once knew. or people whom I have known for a long long time. people who sees me as SQ and not Sherrie.
okay you probably don't know what im talking about.
D said im probably under tremendous stress at work or at home.
haha.
so what constitutes a nice weekend?
well, I have always wanted to have a staycation in any of the hotels in sg (except hotel 81).
one where I can soak myself in the bath-tub, then come out from the shower with ice -cold beer waiting for me.
maybe watch a movie or two while drinking/nuaing on the bed.
uh! or a soccer match sounds good also.
okay, I shall do that real soon.
afterall, money is just a normal (quoted from D. )
but you know right, I don't really mean it when I say money is just a number.
muhahaha
anyhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I hope you see me as a friend and not a .... __________
:D