Wow just some time back we were talking about a trip with the college hoh-peng-you-s and here I am, back from bkk.
Prolly a few kg heavier on the waist and a few hundred lighter in the bank.
Anyhoooo.
I can't describe how much I miss college days. You know, days where we fool around and say to each other 'eh, you damn cock'. Can't imagine saying all these to my counterparts now. Heh.
And... Well. I don't know..
Maybe it's just so true that others know you better ; than yourself.
Fwah. Sounds like some fili - Fala emo nemo entry.
But ya, i think i just got fucked the past few days. Urm, i mean mind-fucked.
Haha!
Prolly a few kg heavier on the waist and a few hundred lighter in the bank.
Anyhoooo.
I can't describe how much I miss college days. You know, days where we fool around and say to each other 'eh, you damn cock'. Can't imagine saying all these to my counterparts now. Heh.
And... Well. I don't know..
Maybe it's just so true that others know you better ; than yourself.
Fwah. Sounds like some fili - Fala emo nemo entry.
But ya, i think i just got fucked the past few days. Urm, i mean mind-fucked.
Haha!
