So here I am writing in this space of mine in a quiet bed and breakfast apartment in via sforza.
Just read some post on rfc blog and Oh well... I think everyone left a bit of us somewhere, somehow.
Same goes for me i guess.
But I guess it's a part of me that I would prolly never get back. So yah, accept the past and embrace the future? To think of it, wow! I have graduated from. College for close to a decade.
Just read some post on rfc blog and Oh well... I think everyone left a bit of us somewhere, somehow.
Same goes for me i guess.
But I guess it's a part of me that I would prolly never get back. So yah, accept the past and embrace the future? To think of it, wow! I have graduated from. College for close to a decade.
